Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Value in Blogs

I am not looking to achieve blogging brilliance. I have not in fact blogged at all up to this point.  I post links to things I find interesting.

Commercial real estate is the business I’m in and it’s all about relationships. I link to my blog at the end of my emails and sometimes I post it to Facebook or Twitter.  I don’t get a lot of traffic, but people I do business with or want to, visit from time to time. I think offering a public diary of sorts helps the relationship building process along.


My blog is fairly new and I’m very curious about other blogs that relate to commercial real estate.  There are an unlimited amount of sites that list real estate availabilities. And there is quite a lot of data sharing and commentary in the U.S. but I can’t find many that share my geography.


Yesterday I tripped over this commercial real estate blogvia a Linkedin group that I follow – www.dukelong.com


Duke has done something I find quite useful – he’s published a link to his top ten industry blogs.




Posting lists is a great way to increase traffic to your site. And since I’m critical by nature I’m going to review each of these sites for my blog. If posting lists attracts traffic then posting lists about lists should get my blog on a list too…

No comments:

Post a Comment